by Ross Smillie Last week, I went to a local meeting on Food Security. The meeting was a gathering of diverse people: farmers, restaurateurs, retailers, and community leaders. We ate a wonderful lunch prepared by a local restaurant which emphasizes locally grown food, and we talked about how we might contribute to greater food security […]
Tag Archives: sustainability
You are here: Home » sustainability
Order books from
- A Sermon By Any Other Name November 18, 2011
- The Wars Against the Self September 26, 2012
- A Perfect Christmas Quandary December 13, 2011
- Apocalypse Now: Should the book of Revelation be consigned to the wastebin or transformed? June 4, 2012
- Writing Democracy. Or not. May 29, 2013
- What We Read This Week November 8, 2013
- What We Read This Week October 25, 2013
- What We Read This Week October 4, 2013
- What Does Compassion Change? October 2, 2013
- What We Read This Week September 26, 2013
- Patricia A. McGoldrick: Susan, I so enjoyed reading this post with that pe...
- Leslie: This is wonderful -- wonderful example of how it s...
- Donna: Thanks Margaret.. Strength to you!...
- Kurtis Benedetti: Unrelated to this article but would it be possible...
- Margaret Sumadh: Hello Donna - and thanks to Jim and Maria for pass...
activism america Arts author Bruce Sanguin Canada community creativity democracy Donna Sinclair ecology Economics economy Entertainment environment ethics evolution evolutionary christianity featured food gardening Health International Law life Lifestyle Living Meditation Nature news Parenting Peace People Politics prayer religion Space spirituality sports Susan McCaslin Susan McClasin Technology teilhard de chardin weather World
- Just joined Pinterest! You should follow me: pinterest.com/woodlakepub/ via @pinterest 3 hours ago
- Looking for a great gift idea? Check out The Spirituality of...Series woodlakebooks.com/books/inventor… 2 days ago
- Check out Wood Lake Publishing's Black Friday sale! Children's books for just $1.00! woodlakebooks.com/books/inventor… 1 week ago
- RT @Shiloh6AveUC: @WoodLakeBooks Ecology, wine, gardening, sex, art, nature, parenting, and social justice = Wood Lake Publishing! #ff #fol… 2 weeks ago
- What We Read This Week essential-spirituality.com/2013/11/08/wha… 1 month ago