by David Sparks I was going through one of my “Why should I bother with pastoral prayers?” phases recently when a voice deep inside me reminded me that it wasn’t me that was the issue here. The prayers offered on Sunday morning are for all the people of the church. It is their concerns, their […]
Tag Archives: pastoral prayer
You are here: Home » pastoral prayer
Order books from
- A Sermon By Any Other Name November 18, 2011
- The Wars Against the Self September 26, 2012
- A Perfect Christmas Quandary December 13, 2011
- Apocalypse Now: Should the book of Revelation be consigned to the wastebin or transformed? June 4, 2012
- Writing Democracy. Or not. May 29, 2013
- What We Read This Week November 8, 2013
- What We Read This Week October 25, 2013
- What We Read This Week October 4, 2013
- What Does Compassion Change? October 2, 2013
- What We Read This Week September 26, 2013
- Patricia A. McGoldrick: Susan, I so enjoyed reading this post with that pe...
- Leslie: This is wonderful -- wonderful example of how it s...
- Donna: Thanks Margaret.. Strength to you!...
- Kurtis Benedetti: Unrelated to this article but would it be possible...
- Margaret Sumadh: Hello Donna - and thanks to Jim and Maria for pass...
activism america Arts author Bruce Sanguin Canada community creativity democracy Donna Sinclair ecology Economics economy Entertainment environment ethics evolution evolutionary christianity featured food gardening Health International Law life Lifestyle Living Meditation Nature news Parenting Peace People Politics prayer religion Space spirituality sports Susan McCaslin Susan McClasin Technology teilhard de chardin weather World
- Just joined Pinterest! You should follow me: pinterest.com/woodlakepub/ via @pinterest 6 days ago
- Looking for a great gift idea? Check out The Spirituality of...Series woodlakebooks.com/books/inventor… 1 week ago
- Check out Wood Lake Publishing's Black Friday sale! Children's books for just $1.00! woodlakebooks.com/books/inventor… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Shiloh6AveUC: @WoodLakeBooks Ecology, wine, gardening, sex, art, nature, parenting, and social justice = Wood Lake Publishing! #ff #fol… 3 weeks ago
- What We Read This Week essential-spirituality.com/2013/11/08/wha… 1 month ago